Ptolus Adventure ModulesNarrator2021-11-11T16:04:45-06:00
Watch a YouTube video with my suggestions! Ptolus Adventure Modules : How to Get Started Playing for Busy DMs/GMs in the City by the Spire
Official Ptolus Modules for Pre-Written Adventure:
- Ptolus Adventures in Core Book : Chapter 33 (Levels 1+)
- The Night of Dissolution (Level 3)- Battle the forces of chaos, and Chaositech
- Dark Tidings (Level 5) – Rescue a famous Ptolus Delver’s wayward children
- Doctrine of Ghul (Level 5) – An ancient manuscript scribed by the Half God himself…
- The Banewarrens (Level 6)- Explore under, and into the Spire
- Queen of Lies (Level 11) – Fight Drow beneath the city of Ptolus
- Black Rain (Level 16) – Black rain ends magic
Pre-Written Adventure Modules which work well in Ptolus:
- Mad God’s Key (Level 1) – A hunt for a missing key leads the heroes from the streets of the city of Greyhawk to the Tomb of Blood Everflowing in the treacherous Cairn Hills.
- Bad Light (Level 4) – Ancient lighthouse, ships disappearing. Like the Bay of Ptolus lighthouse?
- The Ministry of Winds (Level 6) – by Monte Cook. In the city lies a strange edifice.
- Test of the Demonweb (Level 6) – by Wizards of the Coast. Small dungeon to fight drow.
- An Eye for an Eye (Level 8) – by Monte Cook. Go against the Council of Wrath
- Tiger’s Palace (Levels 9-10) – Rescue gnomes beneath the city (like Ptolus) from a liche
- Thicker Than Water (Level 12) – by Monte Cook. Discover a distant relative seeking help to complete a prophecy.
- More Coming Soon!